Save the dates: MAY 17 - MAY 21 2017
For all car enthusiasts and non, a chance to watch the 450 historic cars as they leave Brescia, pass through Sirmione on Lake Garda on their way to Rome and then back to Brescia!
- Fly to Verona or Milano Bergamo, pick up a hire car or request a transfer or if you prefer drive from UK
- Coach to Brescia to see the cars before the start and then back in time to see the Ferrari parade and the historics as they pass the hotel - twice!
- Full day out to visit the picturesque hamlet of Borghetto just south of Lake Garda, lunch included and entrance into the Sigurtà Gardens.
- Free day to enjoy a boat trip on the lake
- 4 or 5 nights accommodation in Sirmione - 3 days half board and 1 or 2 days B&B only - but remember lunch is included on one of those days!
- Gluten free, lactose free and vegetarian diets catered for throughout
- Cost per person sharing a twin/double room: 4 nights €382,00 / 5 nights €428,00
Tailor made solutions also available: how about making it a 2 centre holiday between Lake Garda and Tuscany watching the cars at Sirmione on their way to Rome and Siena on their return to Brescia!
(Flights, car hire and transfers are not included in the above price).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.